Download the 1-page PDF 2015-05-PGIMF-poster for highlights of upcoming speakers:
- May 3 – Angelika Dawson, who works with Communitas, a faith-based organization providing care for those living with disabilities, offers a perspective of caring for those who are challenged with issues of attaining mental wellness. May 4 – 10 is Mental Health Week.
- May 10 – Mothering Sunday: Jo White, a native of New Zealand and a Regent graduate, will be speaking on “Spiritual Mothering”.
- May 17 – Thomas Bergen, co-resident coordinator of the Menno Simons Centre,
will be giving the first talk in a series of 3 on the theme of “Spiritual Warfare for Mennonites”
- May 24 – Camp Luther Retreat: Contact us by email if you wish to hear more details and join our family retreat.
- May 31 – Dr Syed Nasir Zaidi, the Muslim chaplain at UBC and a member of the Multi-Faith Chaplains Assoc. at UBC will be joining our service and sharing on issues of faith which are common and unique to the Christian and the Islamic tradition.